Why Choose New Hampshire?
New Hampshire boasts four distinct seasons, mountains, lakes and an Atlantic coastline. That means there is no shortage of activities to do in this state. Active communities offer a host of cultural and family events. With no sales or income tax, why not consider making New Hampshire your home? Offering a plethora of restaurants and shops, Manchester and Nashua are just two cities in southern New Hampshire worth exploring for a taste of the city life. Each town we serve has its own unique character. From towns with historic sites and Americana downtowns to growing towns with rich heritage, in southern New Hampshire, it is easy to find a place to call home.
Tips and GuidelinesGas Grills – Per New Hampshire Fire Codes, gas grills are not to be kept or used on decks.
Septic Systems – To maintain a properly functioning septic system, follow these usage guidelines:
- Only toilet paper should be flushed down the toilet – nothing else. Items such as paper towels, tissues, and feminine hygiene products must not be flushed into the septic system
- Toxic fluids (e.g., cleaning fluids, drain cleaners, etc.) cause damage to the system and should be disposed of sparingly.
- Please do not put grease down the drains.
- Animal fur or human hair is not to be flushed into the septic systems.
- Disposable wipes of any sort are not flushable (even if they say they are – DO NOT FLUSH)
Power Outages – Contact your utility company to report the outage. If you are on a well water system or a septic system, use water sparingly as it is possible that the pump station is also without power and cannot replenish your water or process the septic appropriately. Typically a generator will only run electricity in your home, not the well pump or septic system.